Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Fort Worth TX
Description: …The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in Texas…
West Fork Trinity River Near Boyd affecting Wise County.
The Flood Warning continues for
the West Fork Trinity River Near Boyd.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 7:15 AM CDT Wednesday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 19.1 feet
this evening. It will then fall below flood stage early Friday
* Impact…At 16.0 feet, Minor overbank flooding is expected. A few
rural roads will begin to be affected. Minor farm and ranch land
adjacent to the river will be affected.
Instruction: Do not drive cars through flooded areas.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Stay tuned to NOAA All Hazards Radio for the latest forecasts.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Wise, TX
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4103940-3481141
CAP MessageType: Update