Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Fort Worth TX
Description: …The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in Texas…
Denton Creek Near Justin affecting Denton County.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Denton Creek Near Justin.
* Until Friday evening.
* At 7:00 AM CDT Wednesday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river will crest this morning near 16.4 feet. The
river should fall below flood stage by Friday afternoon.
* Impact…At 16.0 feet, Moderate out of bank flooding will occur.
Tim Donald Rd south of the creek will be covered by 1 to 2 feet of
water. Ranch land south of the creek will be inundated.
Instruction: Do not drive cars through flooded areas.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Stay tuned to NOAA All Hazards Radio for the latest forecasts.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Denton, TX
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4103941-3481142
CAP MessageType: Update