Event: Flood Advisory
Sender Name: NWS Tulsa OK
Description: …The Flood Advisory continues for the following rivers in
Illinois River at Chewey affecting Adair…Cherokee and Delaware
Flint Creek near Kansas affecting Cherokee and Delaware Counties
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Flint Creek near Kansas
* until Wednesday morning, or until the advisory is cancelled.
* At 7:30 AM Tuesday, the stage was 8.2 feet.
* Action stage is 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river is forecast to fall below action stage this evening.
* Impact…At 8.0 feet, Flint Creek threatens individual campsites and
becomes dangerous for recreational floating.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Cherokee, OK; Delaware, OK
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4237345-3575639
CAP MessageType: Update