Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Quad Cities IA IL
Description: Updated flood information for the Wapsipinicon River.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wapsipinicon River near De Witt 4S.
* Until Sunday morning.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 12.7 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, Rise to 13.0 feet Tuesday morning. Fall below flood stage
* Impact, At 13.0 feet, Water affects many residences along the
Instruction: If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Scott, IA; Clinton, IA
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4298979-3611779
CAP MessageType: Update