Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Quad Cities IA IL
Description: Updated flood information for the Cedar and Iowa Rivers.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cedar River near Conesville.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 10:00 AM Monday the stage was 15.5 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, Fall below flood stage Thursday evening.
* Impact, At 15.5 feet, Water affects residences along County Road
G28 and affects several gravel roads.
Instruction: If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Louisa, IA; Cedar, IA; Muscatine, IA
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4298987-3611787
CAP MessageType: Update