Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Quad Cities IA IL
Description: Updated flood information for the Cedar and Iowa Rivers.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Iowa River at Oakville.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 10:00 AM Monday the stage was 13.4 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, Steady at 13.4 feet today. Fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact, At 12.0 feet, Flooding of agricultural land is ongoing.
Several county roads are under water and closed.
Instruction: If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Louisa, IA
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4298991-3611791
CAP MessageType: Update