Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Hastings NE
Description: …The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas…
South Fork Solomon Near Osborne Affecting Osborne County
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Fork Solomon Near Osborne.
* At 8:30 AM Friday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river has just crested and river levels will
gradually fall through this afternoon and tonight. The river
is forecat to fall below flood stage bytomorrow early afternoon.
* At 16.5 feet…The south approach to 90th Avenue bridge will be
threatened by flood water. In addition…the river will flood at the
70th and 55th Avenue Bridges.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Osborne, KS
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4360012-3645750
CAP MessageType: Update