Event: Red Flag Warning
Sender Name: NWS Fairbanks, AK
Description: The National Weather Service in Fairbanks has issued a Red Flag
Warning, which is in effect until 10 PM AKDT this evening.
* AFFECTED AREA…North of Unalakleet.
* TIMING…Until 10 PM tonight.
* WINDS…Northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
* HUMIDITY…As low as 20 percent.
* TEMPERATURES…75 to 79.
* IMPACTS…Rapid ignition, growth and spread of fires will be
Instruction: A Red Flag Warning means that conditions are occurring or will
occur which could lead to the development of large and dangerous
fires. It is directed toward fire agencies, and through them, to
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Red Flag Warning.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Eastern Norton Sound and Nulato Hills
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4247279-3581491
CAP MessageType: Alert