Event: Red Flag Warning
Sender Name: NWS Fairbanks, AK
Description: The National Weather Service in Fairbanks has issued a Red Flag
Warning, which is in effect until 10 PM AKDT this evening.
* AFFECTED AREA…From Ambler south.
* TIMING…Until 10 PM tonight.
* WINDS…East 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
* HUMIDITY…As low as 22 percent.
* TEMPERATURES…75 to 77.
* IMPACTS…Rapid ignition, growth and spread of fires will be
Instruction: A Red Flag Warning means that conditions are occurring or will
occur which could lead to the development of large and dangerous
fires. It is directed toward fire agencies, and through them, to
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Red Flag Warning.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Upper Kobuk and Noatak Valleys
Message Identifier: NWS-IDP-PROD-4247281-3581493
CAP MessageType: Alert