Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Greenville-Spartanburg SC
Description: The Flood Warning continues for
the French Broad River At Blantyre.
* Until early Sunday morning.
* At 9:46 AM EDT Friday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 9:46 AM EDT Friday was 20.6 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage early
tomorrow afternoon and continue falling to 14.0 feet Wednesday
* Impact…At 17.0 feet, Minor Flooding continues. Floodwaters
continue to inundate farmland between the French Broad River and
the railroad tracks. Floodwaters may start to inundate the
shoulders of River Road near the Big Willow Road intersection.
Floodwaters continue to impact boat access areas at Grove Bridge
Rd. and Crab Creek Rd.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Henderson, NC; Transylvania, NC
Message Identifier: urn:oid:126.96.36.199.840.0.f2644daf3c60e1d34844cb0267cd86b68af9172e.001.1
CAP MessageType: Update