Event: Flood Warning
Sender Name: NWS Greenville-Spartanburg SC
Description: The Flood Warning continues for
the French Broad River Near Fletcher.
* Until just after midnight tonight.
* At 8:30 AM EDT Thursday the stage was 13.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:02 PM EDT Thursday was 13.1 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to return to within its banks
* Impact…At 12.0 feet, Action Stage continues. Glenn Bridge Park
river access is experiencing minor flooding. Westfeldt Park is
experiencing scattered flooding. French Broad River floodwaters
are causing isolated to widely scattered farmland flooding.
Link to more Info: http://www.weather.gov
Area Description: Buncombe, NC; Henderson, NC
Message Identifier: urn:oid:184.108.40.206.840.0.9ef00505e67ba3ec9926a44a107230bbb1335053.001.1
CAP MessageType: Update